Click on Speaker’s Name for Talk Description and
Biographical Background on Speaker
- Helen Alvaré, JD – The Legal Situation in the US
George Mason School of Law
- Father Philip Bochanski – Welcoming and Accompanying Catholics Experiencing Confusion About Sexual Identity
Executive Director, Courage International
- Mary Rice Hasson, JD – The Cultural Impact of Gender Ideology: What Happened and How Did It Happen So Fast?
Director, Catholic Women’s Forum at the Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Susan Selner-Wright, PhD – Why is Gender Ideology Incompatible with Catholicism?
St. John Vianney Theological Seminary
- Pia de Solenni, STD – What Is Gender Ideology and Why Do US Dioceses Need to Be Prepared to Respond to It?
Associate Dean, Augustine Institute, Orange County
- Suzanne Hollman, PsyD, MSc – What Does the Science and Practice of Psychology Tell Us about Gender Identity?
Institute for Psychological Studies
- Deacon Patrick Lappert, MD – Transgender Surgery and Christian Anthropology
Plastic Surgeon and Deacon of the Diocese of Birmingham
- Margaret Harper McCarthy, PhD – The Emperor’s (New) New Clothes: A Look at the Logic of the (Not So) New Gender Ideology
John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and the Family, CUA