Hours: 8:30am – 4:00pm, M – F
1300 South Steele Street
Denver, CO 80210
NEWS AND EVENTS
- REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018 CLASSES IS NOW OPEN!!
(Click on the link above to register.)
- REGISTRATION FOR OUR FALL RETREAT IS NOW OPEN!!
Our Fall Retreat will be Oct. 13-15 at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park. The Retreat will be led by Father Timothy Gallagher, OMV, and will be based on Fr. Gallagher’s book, Meditation and Contemplation: An Ignatian Guide to Praying with Scripture.
Click HERE for information and to register. Don’t wait to register as space is limited and this event will fill up quickly!!
- PRAYER DAY (BIBLICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY)
– Date: Saturday, September 9
– Check-in starts at 7:30am, with Mass celebrated at 8:00am. Prayer Day should conclude around 11:00a-11:30a.
– Each year of study will meet at a different parish during the
morning of Saturday, Sept. 9. Students should proceed to the
church sanctuary when they arrive.
– Prayer Day is part of the school year and attendance is required. If you must miss Prayer Day, please note that the lectures will not be recorded or repeated during the year. Missing Prayer Day will count as your first absence for the fall semester.
– Books will be sold only at the CBS 1 Prayer Day. For CBS2, CBS3 and CBS4 students, you may turn in a Book Order Form at Prayer Day (do not include payment with your order form), and you will receive your items from your instructor the first few weeks of class at which time your payment will be accepted.
Prayer Day Locations:
CBS 1: St. Augustine (178 S Sixth Ave, Brighton)
CBS 2: Nativity of Our Lord (900 W Midway Blvd, Broomfield)
CBS 3: St. Bernadette (7240 W 12th Ave, Lakewood)
CBS 4: Christ the King/Denver (830 Elm St, Denver)
Here’s what a recent student shared about his experience:
“It’s difficult to put into words the transforming power the Catholic
Biblical School has and continues to have. I literally leave class in
complete wonder of the beauty contained in Scripture. My only
regret is not having discovered this hidden treasure much sooner!”
~ Frank S.
Click HERE to read even more student testimonials!!